Monday, March 29, 2010

The introduction post

I guess every good blog starts with an introduction post. This is not my first venture into "blogging." I have had a different blog since 2001 that was more of an online diary than anything else. However, it has remained pretty inactive for the last 4 years. I'm hoping starting this new blog will be an exciting new way to keep up with my friends and family and I'm hoping that same of you will not only read this blog but make blogs of your own! I'm not yet sure how I plan to use this blog, as I've said I've already done the online diary and maybe I will use this for that purpose somewhat, but I'm really not quite sure yet.

I guess the best way to start is to introduce myself and my family.

My name is Katie and I am 26 years old. I am a wife to Matt, who I met when I was 15 years old, and a mother to my wonderful sons Matthew and Riley.

I have what some might call an "old soul." I love photography, crafts, and just doing anything creative. I love my family and feel incredibly fortunate to have such wonderful sons. I love cats, the color purple is more than just my favorite color it's somewhat of an obsession, and I absolutely love music.

My husband is Matt and he is 29. He works really hard at his job. He loves the outdoors and tries to get me to be less of what I call "an inside girl." He did mange to get me in to fishing last summer and now I love it! He is a wonderful dad to the boys and a great husband to me :-).



Matthew is my oldest son, he is 7 years old. Matthew is a mini-Matt in so many ways but definitely has some of me thrown in there too (like being a picky eater!). Matthew loves being outside and playing any sport but he especially loves fishing. He is currently in 1st grade and does really well in school. It amazes me how smart he is.



Riley is my youngest son, he is 4 years old. Riley is my cuddle bug and likes to do everything that mommy is doing. Riley is currently in preschool and says his favorite thing about school is "the food". Riley loves to help me when I am crafting and he likes to be everyone's little helper.
So, that's a little introduction to the family. Hope to start making updates very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment